Philippines: Falkesgaard; Sato, Ott, De Murga, Strauss, Palia, Stalk, Alvaro Silva, Schrock, Reichelt, Phil Jungguband.
Thailand: Chachal; Philip, Chalermpong, Pansa, Corracot; Titipan, Tanabun; Pokklaw, Sanrawat; Adishak, Supachai.
– The match has begun. Influenced by hurricane Toraja heavy rain in the city of Bacolod. Previously, the organizers also postponed the game because of the fear of landing storms.
– MINUTES: SURE BEFORE. The first dangerous situation in the match when guests of the No. 1 AFF Cup 2019, Adisak Kraisorn, noticed that the goalkeeper goalkeeper decided to take a technical hit from a distance, but Falkesgaard was still on time. Click to catch the ball right on the lime.
– MINUTE: visitors play a game with an aggressive game and squeeze Filipino players closer to an area of 16m50. Philippine players are fighting very hard.
– MINUTE 11: The Philippines returned to the game and pushed Thailand into dragging the rope with fierce competition in the middle of the field. Thailand used many long passes to quickly beat the ball at two edges, rather than deploying in the middle.
– PHUT 14: Philippines players from the left flank, hanging in the corner of the ball, but the vertical line is narrow.
MINUTE 19: Patrick Strauss, a Philippine foreign midfielder playing in the second division of the German Bundesliga, turned around widely, but the ball was not marked.
– PHÚT 23: Yellow card added for a rally, still for players. The referee was reminded of midfielder Thitipan 8 with a dangerous ball at the edge of the border. The previous defender Philipe Roller received a yellow card after a foul on 11-seater.
– MINUTE 25: The Philippines is a team and is trying to get the team to join the team, forcing Thailand to rock firmly to stop. The third yellow card was selected for Tanaboon in Thailand. Philippians were hot when they had to deal with the ball from the enemy. Martin Steuble (Philippines) must also receive a card due to a response error.
– MINUTE 30: The wind blows up in the area of Thailand 16m50, but then goalkeeper Chachal received a head shot from Reichelt. Shortly thereafter, Patrick Strauss launched another blow, but still could not hit the target.
– MINUTES 37: OVERCOMING. The home team missed a good opportunity to score again. Steuble tried to knock the ball past the right flank, but Phil Younghusband slipped past the ball, but Sato was still standing, but the Japanese were definitely out of the game.
PHUT 42: Another chance for the Philippines, when Manuel Ott goes from the 16-meter line, but the ball directly to the position of goalkeeper Chachal should be easily caught.
– The first half ended in a draw 0: 0. Thailand has become better, but later became less popular among the Philippines. The hosts have surpassed the number of dangerous opportunities created, but using too little to score any goals.
– MINUTE 48: The Thailand defender mistakenly made the opportunity for Sato, but 11 players still can't bring home the goal for the Philippines.
– MINIMUM 52: DO NOT INSERT. The Philippines can not score a goal, despite the fact that they played completely on the defending champions. Philipe Roller broke the ball on the right, opening the door for Phil Younghusband, and the home team left the field, but goalkeeper Chatchal caught the ball on the lime.
– PHUC 56: THAILAND OPEN NUMBER. You do not need to play aggressively, you do not need to create too many opportunities, but the champions showed their level by taking the lead. Filipe Roller sprawled on the right, and Supachai struck the Philippines. It should be noted that Thailand is the team to take advantage of the best AFF Cup 2018 to this point. According to statistics, the goal of transforming Thailand’s goals is up to 70% (i.e. Finish 10 times, 7 goals).
MINUTES 62: As the hosts, the Filipinos are increasingly attacking, but they do not solve the problem until they face the danger of a Thai counterattack.
– Paragraph 66: Chatchal goalkeeper quickly slips past Steven Strauss's shot, making the home side midfield unpunished.
Philippines were ridiculed for hitting Thailand in a small court
Football fans in the area scoffed and poked their home team because of the choice of stones on the pitch with a capacity of less than 20,000 people. This is the second children's stadium in the AFF Cup 2018, a little more than Kuala Lumpur Stadium in Malaysia. However, Kuala Lumpur is home to Malaysia in Timor-Leste and is home to Bukit Jalil with nearly 90,000 locations.
Meanwhile, the Pada Stadium is the main stadium of the Philippines. Fans said that this stadium does not match the size of the Philippine match with Thailand, which is decisive for the top of Group B. There are fans who are also identified as a local level stadium, but are reinforced to compete. International tournament.
Philippine goalkeeper Neil Etheridge
Southeast Asia’s biggest football star was to return to England to prepare for Cardiff over the weekend. The player who made the first 12 rounds in the Premier League could not ask billionaire Vincent Tang to leave him in front of Thailand, despite arriving in Malaysia for lunch with his boss Cardiff last week.
Statistics of the last five matches
AFF Cup 2016: Philippines 0-1 Thailand
AFF Cup 2014 semi-finals: Thailand 3-0 Philippines
AFF Cup 2014 semi-final: Philippines 0-0 Thailand
Friendly 2014: Thailand 3-0 Philippines
AFF Cup 2012 semi-finals: Thailand 2-1 Philippines
Thailand and the Philippines have six points after the first two appearances leading Group B. The Philippines are in a strong start to the season with Sven-Goran Eriksson in the hot seat. The Philippines showed excellent preparation for the AFF Cup, even went to the final of the tournament. But for this they need to win first place before the champion of Thailand.
Not having a strong force for the AFF Cup 2018, but Thailand still shows the power of victory with a 7-0 victory over Timor Leste and 4-2 against Indonesia. The strength of the game with varied play and flexibility, with striker Adisak Krysorn, is high in factors that help Thailand confidently in the Philippines.