Thinking about rumors about wrestling is a favorite activity of many fans, perhaps the second after actually watching matches. In this daily column, we look at the latest rumors spread by the rumor mill of the struggle.
An important reminder: rumors are just rumors. None of this has been confirmed as legitimate news or fact; it simply circulates around the mill of rumors of struggle. We track the accuracy of the rumors in the weekly issue called Rumor Look Back, which you can find here. Remember, take everything with a grain of salt.
Rumors on the Day:
- WrestleVotes Now says that the "big" story, according to rumors of Royal Rumble, "will eventually include" Dean Ambrose. The news that Ambrose plans to leave WWE in a few months obviously changed that.
- They also say that Triple H is behind a big push for Seth Rollins, and his participation in the big match of WrestleMania with Brock Lesnar was a challenge for Triple H.
- Dave Meltzer mentioned on Wrestling Observer Radio that WWE is preparing to move to FOX for Bring down and "they know that they need to raise the rating." Probably, this is precisely the idea of trying something new, for example, being more risky and waging an inter-gender struggle and what is not.
- He also said that Zack Ryder was originally nominated for Royal Rumble, but Kurt Angle took this position.
- According to PW Insider, WWE wants to broadcast Break Live from Performance Center to avoid problems with spoilers.
If you have heard of any interesting rumors that you would like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below. Just remember that they are rumors and are not confirmed as facts, so please accept them as such. Have fun with this. And check out our weekly rumor. Look back. Here is monitor how often rumors are true.