To celebrate the rebranding of Google FiGoogle Store has a lot of fun Pixel 3, Pixel 3 XL, Pixel 2, or Pixel 2 XL and sign-up for Google Fi service.
First off, to get the full $ 999, you’ll have to pay $ 999 Pixel 3 XL with 128GB storage. The deal is “up to $ 999,” you can go with. So if you go Pixel 2 at $ 649, you’ll get $ 649 in gift cards. Make sense?
Tango Card and will be offered from select travel partners. Companies like Airbnb, Delta, Hotels.com, and Southwest are participating.
OK, so how does this “deal” work? Lord, there are some terms here.
- Buy a Pixel 2, 2 XL, Pixel 3, or Pixel 3 XL
- You have to activate and remain active for 60 consecutive days
- You have to activate full service, not just a data-only SIM
- Both new and existing Google Fi customers are eligible
- August 28, 2008
- You can’t combine the $ 200 bill credit Google Fi promo with this deal
- If you’re calling back for 120 days of activation, you’ll be charged
- If you satisfy your travel gift cards within 75-90 days
That’s a hefty list of terms. If you want to go on a trip, you’ll be on the go. . ”If you’re listening to the phone below.
Google Store Link