Mario Tennis Aces It may have been a bit undervalued when it appeared last June, but since then Nintendo has reinforced the impressions of a number of content updates. Version 2.2.0 for the game will be released tomorrow in North America, according to the Nintendo support site. This update will also be available in Europe.
Like all good updates, this one comes with a number of changes. See below:
- Added screen for selecting a site in the Free Play and Swing mode. If you go to “Change Rules” and select “Select” each time in the “Court” section, the court selection screen will appear after the character selection screen.
- The character selection screen for the Online Tournament, Standard Class and Simple Class will start with the cursor on the character you used last time.
- Changed the menu after the end of the match online tournament.
- You can still select All, Stadium Only or Custom.
- Increased the amount of energy increased from successful blocking when a Doubles partner uses Zone Speed to half the number of successful blockings without using Zone Speed.
- The duration of the period during which the time is frozen after blocking an adversary's special shot in doubles is slightly increased.
- Added “Shot” button + “X” button for Power Shot controls. Press the A button and the X button for the top powerful shot at the same time, at the same time press the B button and the X button for a powerful snapshot, and then press the Y button and the X button for a flat powerful picture.
- Using Zone Speed in singles and removing a successful block or Trick Shot will not restore energy, but it will restore energy when your partner uses it in doubles.
Cooperative Challenge Boo Hunt Returns
- This cooperative call will again be available in the Ver distribution. 2.2.0 until 9:00 am March 1, 2019. Co-op Challenge is an online game mode that will only be played for a specific period of time.
- Membership in Nintendo Switch Online is required to participate in a cooperative competition.
- Boo Hunt is a test played in Swing mode, where a team of four players is formed from friends or players with whom he met at that time online to achieve a goal together. (If each player has a controller, up to four players can play on one Nintendo Switch.)
- You can buy three multi-colored bumpers, reaching the goal.
- If there are only four players, the required number of COM players will be added after a certain time.
Added hosted matches
- Added Hosted Match mode, which allows players to easily compete with each other in single matches via LAN Play or Online Play.
- In addition to the two players in the match, the additional player will participate as the host and control the settings of the match, as well as which screen to show on the monitor.
- An organized match requires three Nintendo Switch systems — one for each of the two players and one for the host.
- A LAN cable (sold separately) is required for LAN Play.
- Participation in the Nintendo Switch Online is required to participate in an online match. Players must also be registered as a friend on the Nintendo Switch host system.
- Enter the Hosted Match mode from the main menu by pressing the right-hand knob while simultaneously holding down the L and R buttons. The host selects the Host and creates the room, and the players select the Player and join the room created by the Host.
- A LAN cable (sold separately) is required for LAN Play.
- All participants must determine the date and time, the rules of the game and the course of the game between them before the actual match.
- After all three participants are ready, the moderator will control the various settings and the course of the game.
- The host screen will be split left and right, showing both P1 and P2 play. (Player screens will not be divided.) Pressing the arrow buttons during a match will change the host screen: the Up button to split the screen, the left button for the P1 screen and the right button for the P2 screen.
- The characters available for the game depend on the respective course of the game (data storage) in each system.
- All courts will be available to play regardless of the course of the game in each system.
- The host controls whether the first one to serve is random, P1 or P2.
- The host controls whether each player’s character selection screen will be visible to another.
- The host can choose whether the menu can be controlled only by the host, or the players can control it too.
- Online tournament: changes are made to the amount by which the ratings will increase. Also increased the amount that ratings will increase when points are earned, if you break an opponent's racket.
- Changes have been made to the visibility of the ball in the ruins of Basque, Piranha, Forest Mansion, Snow Mountain and Wild Sea.
- Improved AI for COM players.
- Reduced the time blocking controls when saving the game.
- Adjusted flying animation for Couples Paratrup.
- Rosalina's hair tilt angle changed before she filed when she played a lefty.
- The adjusted height at which the ball bounces after being hit in a fall in the missions of The Great Mirror Mystery and Adventure.
- Other changes have been made to improve the gameplay.
- After downloading the latest update, you will not be able to perform local playback or playback on the local network with someone who uses data from the previous update.
And just like the recent Super Smash Bros. Ultimate In the update, Nintendo revealed the changes made to each of the characters:
|Character name||+ Change|
If that wasn't enough, Nintendo also shared a new trailer for the Boom Boom, announcing that it will stand trial in February. Here's a look at the character in action:
Did you play tennis aces Mario on Switch? Will you check this update when it appears? Tell us below.
[via en-americas-support.nintendo.com, youtu.be]