Minister of Finance and Finance Berat Albayrak made important statements at the 22nd International Business Forum (IBF).
The most prominent of the speeches of Minister Albayrak;
– Very strong numbers are coming. In the process of balancing his name, we did not experience any development that did not depend on our expectations. As we entered in 2019, we analyzed our macroeconomic indicators in detail and accordingly introduced our strategies. We are strengthening our real sector and banking sector. Our second goal is our budget. The current surplus in October could be a record for all times. We are preparing a strategic "roadmap" for food inflation.
WE GET EARLY WARNING SYSTEM IN AGRICULTURE
– We will take the necessary measures to monitor the supply chain in agriculture and food. In addition to the early warning system, we will apply state law in the best possible way. We will ensure the integration of our countries with the technological infrastructure of our country. We will support the formation of the market. We will also have an important issue in inflation.
– We will continue to fight the merchants at its best. 3 of 24 warehouses. Onions are not for sale. We see that 200 thousand tons of onions are stored in anticipation of price increases. The control is carried out. We will never allow stockings and opportunism. We will continue this by increasing active controls.
– Sefer general struggle with inflation Top campaign, announced in mid-October, continues to grow and strengthen. In November and December we will get close results to our goals in inflation. We will also reduce the artificial impact on pricing for our country. We have begun a thorough process in this area. Incoming signals show that this process is positive and we will see it in November. We left turmoil and uncertainty in the past.
INTERMEDIATE FALLING CONTINUES IN DECEMBER
– I follow BRSA. Interest rates began to fall below 25 percent. I hope this trend will decline in December. Both market uncertainty and pricing will decrease further. A very positive November will be much more productive. The positive news we received from the furniture and household appliances sector and even from the automotive industry was pleased with us. We believe that the process of balancing the real sector will be a very important advantage for the balancing process with strong cooperation in the real sector.
– We began to strengthen confidence in the economy of our country. Turkey continues its strong position on the road. We continue to create strong liquidity for tendering both internationally and domestically. In this process, Turkey will continue its policy of increasing the volume of trade within a win-win framework. commerce with Turkey are under our support and our confidence that all countries cooperate. How many winning countries continue to grow every day. I highly recommend expanding our collaboration.