- Elections will confirm that a hacker attack on polling day “does not affect billing”,
- Did hackers invade election day? Elections will confirm a large-scale overseas attack, but did not affect the vote count – Life Free Times Newsletter
- Elections will confirm that hackers invaded Internet users on election day: evading responsibility |
- NOW Evening News / Confirming a hack that intruded on election day will ensure that it does not affect the vote count | New NOWnews Today & s 39
- The election will confirm that the hacker attacked the executive yuan on election day: the preventive defense was successfully blocked. Apple Daily
- Go to Google News to see full coverage.