You were told that this is crap.
If you're wondering how you caught this ugly gastro, we got an answer, it comes from McDaw. And if it could come from the dirty food found in these walls, you could also get sick just by placing your order.,
Because a British study published in the newspaper underground and done with the Department of Microbiology at the University of London, just proved that absolutely all McDonald's touch screens are filled with fecal matter. Yes, poo tracks. On all screens.
There are several dangerous bacteria, including staphylococci or Listeria, which can cause serious infections to get to the hospital and even a contract toxic shockAnd be careful, even it is proven that the screens are dirtier than the toilets. And if we stopped eating in this man-shit?
Shit in disgusting food, loop is complete. Come on, good application. ”