In Rospotrebnadzor summed up the statistics on the incidence of SARS. The number of cases now, from 12 to 18 November, is such that the level corresponds to the epidemic threshold.
“According to laboratory monitoring data, pathogens characteristic for this period of the year are circulating among patients with the ARVI clinic – rhinoviruses, flu viruses have not yet been detected,” the ministry’s press service said.
In order not to get sick with flu and ORVI, experts advise:
– do not supercool;
– avoid contact with people who have signs of a cold;
– in contact with sick people – wear a mask;
– air the room regularly;
– Cover your nose and mouth with a paper napkin when you cough or sneeze. After use, throw a napkin in the trash;
– wash hands frequently with soap and water, especially after coughing or sneezing. If soap and water are not available, you can use alcohol-based hand cleaners;
– Do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth. Microbes spread in this way;
– to lead a healthy lifestyle (complete sleep, fresh air, active rest, balanced food, rich in vitamins), which will help the body fight any infections;
– in case of illness – do not self-medicate, be sure to consult a doctor.