The LG G7 One is a smartphone that has not been heard since the launch of IFA Berlin 2018, but LG announced that this device is the first in the company's portfolio that is coming out on the latest Android version. Most likely, this update was a bit for Google, because the LG G7 One is part of the Android One.
The update has a size of 812 MB and provides the following improvements:
- new interface + swipe-based navigation gestures;
- battery functions and adaptive brightness;
- adjustable functions for the Do Not Disturb application;
- Game Mode 3.0;
- Digital Welbeing application that can track the time spent in front of a smartphone;
- news app for the camera;
- security update for November 2018;
- other system improvements.
The update is logical and normal for the Android One phone, but many expected that the flagship of the LG G7 ThinQ would be breaking the ice from the LG updates. It looks like this device has something to expect.