Here is the weather forecast for Wednesday, November 21, prepared by the National Meteorological Administration.
– Rain and rain sometimes are stormy and locally important on the coast north of Essaouira, Tangier, the plains of Chiadma, Abda, Chauyia, Garb, Luccos, Ulmes, Sais and the Western Reef.
– Cloudy passage with scattered wavelets on the Mediterranean Sea and Sousse.
– A small cloudy sky elsewhere. – Moderate southwest wind over the East and variable elsewhere.
– Minimum temperatures from -04 to 03 ° C in reliefs, from 02 to 06 ° C in the south of East, Saiss, southeast and plateaus, from 06 to 12 ° C on the plains of the North Atlantic and Central and North Southern provinces and 12 / 16 ° C in the southern provinces.
– Maximum temperatures in the order of 08 to 14 ° C in reliefs, from 14 to 22 ° C in the north, in the center, in the east and in the southeast, from 23 to 30 ° C in the southern provinces.
– A little rough sea worried in the strait and between Tarfaya and Bujur, strong and strong in other places, agitated during the day.