Christina Onassis, the daughter of tycoon Aristotle Onassis, is dead in the bathroom of her luxurious home in the Turunita area of Buenos Aires. An autopsy revealed that he died of a heart attack caused by acute pulmonary edema. Her body was transferred and buried in Scorpios, the private island of the Onassi family, next to her brother and her father.
Christina Onassi was born on December 11, 1950 in New York and was the second child of Aristotle Onassis (1906-1975) and the first wife of Tina Lebanon (1929-1974), one of the famous shipping families. He had an older brother, Alexander, who was killed in a plane crash in 1973 at the age of 25. He grew up and studied in France, Greece and England.
He lived a carefree life until almost the mid-1970s, when fate struck her tirelessly since she lost her entire family in 29 monthsIn 1973, her brother Alexander was killed, a year later her beloved mother overdosed (he shared with Onassis in 1960 and was married to his great rival Stavros Niarhos), and in 1975 her father was a rare disease.
Christina entered the business world immediately after the death of her brother, and her father prepared her methodically to give her a reason for the group. After his death, he inherited 55% of his property, worth 408 million dollarsThe remaining 45% was spent on creating a Public Benefit Fund for them. Alexander S. Onassis.
Christina in her short life occupied the headlines of the largest newspapers in the world, not so much for her business events, as for her adventurous personal life. Despite the large economic surface, she was in the depths of an unhappy woman who fought with her pounds and her unstable emotional world. She wanted to be beautiful and love men, but she did not. He often made debilitating diets and spent many pounds to relieve him because of the depression he suffered from. Their doctors wrote many barbiturates, amphetamines and tranquilizers, which in the mid-1970s were hospitalized for excessive consumption of tranquilizers.
Christina Onassis celebrated four weddings, all of which ended in divorce. In 1971, he married a 27-year-old US real estate agent, Joseph Bolker. Her father did not see the marriage and forced her to divorce, what happened after nine months.
In 1975, he married the shipowner Alexandrose Andredis, the son of a professor and banker Stratis Andreadise, with whom he separated after 14 months. Three years later, he married for the third time with Russian Sergei Kauzov, a member of the state company of the Soviet Union. A mature wedding that lasts a year.
In 1984, Thierry Roussel, a French businessman who was the heir to the eponymous French pharmaceutical industry, with whom she acquired her only child, Athena Onassis, who came to the world on January 29, 1985, was three years younger in her heart. The couple will be divorced three years later, when Christina learns that Thierry abducted her and gave birth to a child with Swedish Gaby Latchhege.
After her divorce from Russell, she settled in Buenos Aires (he was of Argentine nationality, except Greek) and she was preparing for her fifth marriage with George Tsolkotsoglou, president of the Greek community of Buenos Aires. But her fate played another unpleasant game. November 19, 1988 he was found dead.