Products that harm the health of the heart … Eliminate their News Kingdom, quoting the newspaper Ahsa, we publish products that harm the health of the heart. Light them, products that harm the health of the heart. Free them, we send you our visitors. New News Today through our news site and start with the news, Heart Health.
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia Duration: 1 min.
Some products are harmful to the health of the heart, so they should be avoided or treated moderately, and in the following lines we know the most important products that threaten the health of the heart, according to the “time” website:
– Fast food, because it contains saturated fats that cause health damage in case of excessive ingestion.
– Meat, processed and cooled, contains highly saturated fat, and even low-fat varieties tend to contain a high salt content.
– Many studies associate fried foods with an increased risk of heart disease. Traditional methods of roasting create unsaturated fats, a type of fat that causes bad cholesterol and decreases.
– Taking too much candy, causes obesity, high cholesterol and diabetes, all risk factors for the heart.
– Soft drinks and sugar-containing juices, which are the largest source of added sugar, and even foods that appear to be part of a balanced diet, such as breakfast cereals, may contain sugar.
– Ghee, contains saturated fat, such as butter, which increases the risk of heart disease.
– Pizzas rank second on the American Heart Association list because they contain saturated fat, so they prefer to take a slice or two, and choose a vegetable dish instead.
Thank you for following us, and we promise to always provide you with everything that is better … and transfer news from all news sources and make it easier for you to read. Do not forget about the work of IK for our page on Facebook and follow the latest news on Twitter. With the greeting of the family of the Kingdom website.
Kingdom news, products that harm heart health. Light them up, follow us on the social networking sites of our site to receive new news on an ongoing basis.
A source: Al-Ahsa Newspaper