Food that harms heart health. Calibrated cavalry network, quoting the newspaper "Ahsa", we publish products that harm heart health. Light them, products that harm the health of the heart. Light them, we send you our visitors. New News Today through our network of knights and start with the news, Heart Health.
Knights Network Duration: 1 minute
Some products are harmful to the health of the heart, so they should be avoided or treated moderately, and in the following lines we know the most important products that threaten the health of the heart, according to the “time” website:
– Fast food, because it contains saturated fats that cause health damage in case of excessive ingestion.
– Meat, processed and cooled, contains highly saturated fat, and even low-fat varieties tend to contain a high salt content.
– Many studies associate fried foods with an increased risk of heart disease. Traditional methods of roasting create unsaturated fats, a type of fat that causes bad cholesterol and decreases.
– Too many sweets cause obesity, high cholesterol and diabetes, all of which are risk factors for the heart.
– Soft drinks and sugar-containing juices, which are the largest source of added sugar, and even foods that appear to be part of a balanced diet, such as breakfast cereals, may contain sugar.
– Ghee, contains saturated fat, such as butter, which increases the risk of heart disease.
– Pizzas are the second largest in the list of products of the American Heart Association, as they contain saturated fat, so it is preferable to eat a slice or two, and choose a vegetable dish instead.
Thank you for following us, and we promise to always provide you with everything that is better … and transfer news from all news sources and make it easier for you to read. Do not forget about the work of IK for our page on Facebook and follow the latest news on Twitter. Welcome to the family site of the Knight Network.
Forsan, products that harm heart health. Light them up, follow us on the social networking sites of our site to always receive new news.
A source: Al-Ahsa Newspaper