- Zhongtai Securities: Next year's Fed interest rate hike or slowdown in emerging markets is expected to ease Securities Times
- Societe Generale: Powell just changed the “newbies mistake”. The interest rate will not be affected.
- Powell said interest rates below the neutral level are interpreted as a decrease in the number of interest rate increases.
- Focus: the formulation of Fed Chairman Powell appeals to pigeons. It is said that interest rates are approaching neutral and suggest that interest rates are nearing the end.
- Do not just look at the rate increase, the reduction of the Fed will have a greater impact on the market! Wall street
- View full news in Google News