- World Gold Market: The Fed pauses to raise interest rates to push gold prices to an eight-month high, and is expected to rise in four months.
- The Fed stopped shrinking in advance? This meeting is associated with the rise and fall of global risk assets.
- The Fed is not going to abandon further gradual interest rate rhetoric (full statement)
- The Fed’s policy statement surprised four major changes in dollars, “flying down” in gold “one column of the Kingtans” currency treasure
- The Fed is going to open the first show of the New Year: will the prospect of cutting the table be "scared"? Wall Street
- View the full story in Google News