- US stock market: opening higher, continued growth after Christmas
- American stocks soared yesterday and turned around today, the Dow dropped 500 points during intraday trading.
- US stocks continued to rise yesterday, the Dow index rose by 870 points and closed with an increase of 260 points.
- Refers to the first fall, and then rises to 260 points. Volatility exceeds 870. – Finance Sin Chew Daily
- Three major stock indexes fell by more than 2%, Dow fell by more than 500 points.
- View the full story in Google News