- Opening today: both cities opened lower, and the Shanghai index fell 0.11%. Caixin.com Financial Channel
- Review: Daily market, Shanghai stock index fell 1.3%, brokerage stocks fell across the board
- A-shares continue to decline by 2% on GEM, the 5G sector plunged, Wall Street sees
- The Shanghai stock index fell for four quarters in a row and continued to decline last month.
- The market has a strong risk aversion, and the short-term market will continue to consolidate.
- View full news in Google News