- The Nikkei fell by 12% for the entire year, ending a six-year increase in the annual line.
- Japanese stocks fell 5% officially in the bear! The Bank of Japan and other parties will hold a meeting on market conditions.
- The US stock market collapsed in the Asian market, experts warn: the worst situation will come soon
- The index of the East China market in Japan rose by 4% at the start of trading, after which overnight US stocks rose
- Nikkei index drops below 20,000 VOA points China Network (VOA)
- View the full story in Google News