- Stocks in 2018 closed: the Shanghai stock index fell by more than 24% over the year! How many dark days should investors pass? Eastern Network of Fortune
- Inventory in the global stock market in 2018: the A-share stock index fell by 24.5%, the Indian stock index was in the lead
- And the shares are officially closed in 2018! The Shanghai index for the year fell by 24.59%, and the GEM index for the year – by 28.65%.
- A-share 2018 closed: Shanghai stock index fell by almost 25% for the entire year, the biggest decline in the financial crisis
- Shares of three major stock indexes fell, Shanghai stock index broke 2500 points, new four-year low, Epoch Times
- View the full story in Google News