- Prospects for China's economic development have good support | Sina economic development
- Statistics China: export growth accelerated. The trade balance increased by almost 90% year on year.
- Summary: Chinese investment and industrial growth in May were much worse than expected. The economy was weak in the second quarter. The policy has been published. Reuters
- Bureau of Statistics: In May 2019, the added value of industrial enterprises in excess of the established size increased by 5% on an annualized basis.
- China's investment in real estate development in the first five months exceeded 4 trillion yuan, an increase of 11.2% year on year.
- View the full story in Google News