- Production demand weakens and steady growth needs to be strengthened.
- China's official manufacturing PMI fell below the fame line in December 2016 for the first time since July 2016.
- The December official manufacturing PMI fell for the first time in 49.429 months.
- The work of the Chinese index of purchasing managers in December 2018, the National Bureau of Statistics of the People’s Republic of China
- News summary: China's manufacturing PMI fell below its critical point in December, reaching a 34-month low, and the recession is growing.
- View the full story in Google News