- The Powell interest rate has changed, the Dow index rose by more than 400 points, and AMD rose by 20%.
- A key report on the company's earnings is waiting for the Fed to allow a sharp opening of US stocks on Wall Street
- Noon: Boeing and Apple pushed US stocks up, Dow rose more than 300 points.
- The slowdown in economic growth in China led to a sharp drop in US stocks, to a large “Who” tariff.
- For US stocks, Super Risk Week is only a prelude to Wall Street.
- View the full story in Google News