- The Dow crossed the flat line, and the US stock market closed up and down.
- Historical data tells you: the high probability of a big rebound in US stocks is a “bear trap”
- Refers to the first fall, and then rises to 260 points. Volatility exceeds 870. – Finance Sin Chew Daily
- American stocks are now "Christmas miracle": stock indexes in aggregate rose, the Dow rose 260 points, the VIX dropped below 30 Wall Street
- US stocks continued to rise yesterday, the Dow index rose by 870 points and closed with an increase of 260 points.
- View the full story in Google News