- Closing: pending earnings report and Fed approval, US stocks did not rise by 50 points.
- US stocks fell on the eve of the Fed's resolution and the profits of the technology giant, while oil prices rose by 3%.
- The slowdown in economic growth in China led to a sharp drop in US stocks, to a large “Who” tariff.
- Noon: Waiting for Apple's profits, US stocks are mixed, Sina.com
- The "explosive thunder" in the United States is growing, and much attention is paid to Ali's financial report.
- View the full story in Google News