- Provides for a transitional tax policy at the end of the year: until the end of 2021, it will not be included in total income for the year.
- At the end of the year due tax deductions: 30 000 minus 70%, 100 000 minus 50%, come and calculate how much you have to pay Wall Street
- At the end of the year, tax breaks are charged: 30,000 minus 70%, 100,000 minus 50% – Finance News
- At the end of the year, a tax deduction comes in to calculate how much you should pay (Figure) Sina
- The Ministry of Finance officially issued a document: the tax policy at the end of the year will last until the end of 2021.
- View the full story in Google News