- Analyst point of view: China's official manufacturing PMI fell into a zone of contraction in December, pressure on employment or after the spring festival. Reuters
- The December official manufacturing PMI fell for the first time in 49.429 months.
- China's official manufacturing PMI fell below the fame line in December 2016 for the first time since July 2016.
- The work of the Chinese index of purchasing managers in December 2018, the National Bureau of Statistics of the People’s Republic of China
- The purchasing manager index in China declined for the first time in more than two years in December. Channel 8 News and Current Events
- View the full story in Google News