- 23 people died in Zhangjiakou accident Daily economic news
- Zhangjiakou explosion accident: the explosion of dangerous chemical vehicles ignited surrounding vehicles
- More than 40 people died at the Zhangjiakou chemical plant. Free Asia Radio Mandarin (RFA)
- The explosion of the explosion system of the acetylene explosion system Zhangjiakou caused a scene of fire on the stage
- An explosion near the Zhangjiakou Chemical Plant in Hebei Province resulted in 22 deaths and 22 injuries.
- View full news in Google News