In Ohio, USA, a man claims that his iPhone Xs MaxOne of the latest Apple devices is He burned in his trouser pocket last Wednesday December 12th.
According to specialized media iDropNews, J. Hillard – how the victim wanted to identify himself – he had a quiet dinner, when suddenly He noticed a strange smell coming from his mobile phone, which was in the back pocket of his pants.
Subsequently, Hillard claimed to have felt a lot of heat from your mobile phoneso much that came to burn his skin, subsequently, the machine began to smoke and immediately catch fireSo He had to take off his pants and run.
"I had no other choice I had to leave the room because there was a woman with me in the rest room (…) I ran to the meeting room, where I took off my shoes and pants as quickly as possible. Vice President of our company He put out the fire with a fire extinguisher because he heard my screamInjured bound.
After the incident, Hillard went to the Apple store with the remnants of the phone, demanding an explanation of what happenedwhich, according to the victim, did not arrive.
Hillard assures that considers lawsuits against the "apple"basically Physical and psychological trauma caused by the explosionAnd although Apple offered him a new phone, does not consider this an acceptable arrangement after what happened.