Thursday , October 17 2019
Home / chile / A WOMAN REMOVED AFTER RECEIVING AN ELECTRIC CURRENT WHEN OPENING A CELLULAR PHONE AFTER DELETING THE SHOWER

A WOMAN REMOVED AFTER RECEIVING AN ELECTRIC CURRENT WHEN OPENING A CELLULAR PHONE AFTER DELETING THE SHOWER



Woman died after receiving electric shock when turning off your mobile phone after leaving the shower.

This fact lived in the commune of Los Vilos, in Coquimbo, and suffered Catherine Retamales, 36 years old and mother of three children,

According to the radio operator, a neighbor heard shouts and tried to help him.

MIRA also: Helped by the FBI: Police arrested an item for the purchase and storage of child pornography

"The victim took a bath, disconnected his mobile phone from a wet body and received an electrical shock that caused a cardiac arrest," said the commander of Carabineros, Luis Ramirez, to the same station.

Catherine Retamales had Entrepreneurship provides snacks to industry workers.


Source link