Niantic just announced a small avalanche of news for Pokemon go, introducing a feature that fans have been sick of for some time, and noting the success of events this year in a community style.
First, the news that has been waiting for so much: your Pokémon repository can now hold up to two thousand beautiful little creatures to save your favorites. Every single post in social networks from Niantic over the past few months has been fired by fans asking for this feature, so I hope this will please a huge number of players.
The news of the day of the communities comes in the form of a big celebration, and every Pokémon that was shown during past events returned to a special event at the weekend. Things will start from Friday from November 30th to Sunday, December 2th, and all available movements from each day of the community will also be available. Below you can find more detailed information:
Event Date + Time
– November 30, 2018, 1 hour. PST until December 2, 2018, at 11 o'clock in the evening. PST
Features of the event
– Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle, Pikachu, Eevee, Dratini, Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Mareep, Larvitar and Beldum will appear more often in the wild.
– Special weekends, which were previously presented during community events in 2018, will again be available on weekends!
Special bonus date + time
– Europe, Middle East, Africa and India: December 1, 2018, from 10:00 to 1:00 pm. UTC (GMT +0)
– America and Greenland: December 1, 2018, from 11:00 to 14:00. PST (GMT -8)
– Asia-Pacific: December 2, 2018, from 12:00. until 3:00 pm JST (GMT +9)
The bonuses mentioned above (which are only available for a set time) include double XP interception, double hunting dust and double incubator efficiency. You will also notice that Legendary Pokémon Cresselia was recently introduced as a new raid boss, so be sure to team up with friends to pass it on.
Are you happy to see an increase in storage? Will you catch this special Pokemon of the day community? Let us know below.