2019 HONDA CRF250R | FULL COVER
2019 Honda CRF250R
Recently introduced in 2018, the CRF250R saw that the GEICO Honda and TiLube Honda teams earned several victories in the AMA Supercross and Arenacross competitions, respectively, and also achieved success in amateur national races. With an increased focus on accelerated performance, the 2019 model adds potential to victory in a race by getting factory upgrades for engine, brakes and electronics. Put it all together, and the CRF250R quickly turns shots into a race. In fact, internal testing confirmed that the 2019 CRF250R was consistently 0.2 seconds faster than its predecessor through the control angle on the Honda test track – the true potential of the podium.
- The new camera profile, based on Team HRC MX2 feedback, provides strong acceleration beyond the corner.
- New inlet and outlet geometry improves engine power with low rpm, and also maintains maximum performance CRF250R
- The new 44mm throttle body improves the airflow with a low turnover compared to the previous version by 46 mm to improve exit performance from an angle
- All new piston oils use five nozzle holes instead of four, improving piston cooling efficiency and reducing knocking, providing accurate ignition timing for optimum power delivery.
- Flue pipe on the right side shortened by 50 mm for excellent power with high rotational speed
- Completely new alternator reduces weight loss and friction
- Renthal Fatbar® reduces the weight of the steering system and bends for optimum comfort.
- The upper triple clamp has two steering wheel holders to move the handle back and forth by 26 mm, providing rider comfort. When the holder is rotated 180 degrees, the steering wheel can be moved 10 mm from the base position, which will lead to four unique riding places.
- New engine protection allows for increased airflow, improving engine cooling performance
- Redesigned fork protectors offer improved coverage
- Black discs provide a strong presence on and off the track.
- The new, lighter front brake caliper now uses pistons of different diameters (30 mm and 27 mm) for strong braking.
- Updated front brake hose reduced expansion for more accurate braking
- The new form-fit 20% more easily and easily sheds dirt, giving the rider excellent feeling and confidence in all driving conditions
Engine / Transmission
- High-performance two-cylinder engine of 249 cubic meters. See With bipolar cam and high rotational speed for excellent performance.
- Diamond-arm manipulator with diamond coating (DLC) maximizes valve lift while maintaining low engine height
- The intake port of the intake duct provides strong power and provides excellent throttle response by reducing resistance, thereby increasing air charging efficiency
- Dual exhaust ports ensure perfect charging performance
- Electric start standard for easy and quick engine start
- Easily selectable standard, smooth and aggressive ride modes make it easy to customize depending on driver preferences or course conditions.
- HRC selectable start control provides a constant flow of torque for excellent performance when starting a race
Chassis / Suspension
- Lightweight aluminum frame with conical main booms provides excellent feedback to the rider
- Low center of gravity reduces front lift to ensure strong acceleration.
- A lightweight and compact 1.66 gallon titanium tank saves weight to a minimum
- Smooth body layout facilitates rider movement
- Shoulder-shaped frames are durable and resistant to flaking caused by washing or abrasion
- Geomax MX3S tires for excellent absorption and trapping under a wide variety of conditions.