- 3,700 patients of the surgery center “live in fear” after the risk of contracting HIV New Jersey 101.5 FM radio
- The surgical facility in New Jersey lacked security, which could lead to infection of 3,000 people in Ottawa.
- 3000 patients exposed to HIV and hepatitis during an operation in New Jersey with unacceptable safety Daily Mail
- Healthplus Surgical Center identified 3800 patients with HIV, CBS Philly Hepatitis
- According to NBCNews.com, there was rusty equipment at the surgical center in New Jersey, where thousands of HIV-infected people may be infected.
- View full coverage in Google News