Bangladesh is a small country on the world map, everyone loves to dream and dream. The use of very large technology in this country – whether it is a small mobile use or not. Despite the fact that today technology is not just a fantasy – digital use of satellites in digital Bangladesh has begun. Software technologies are an integral part of the use of any technology in everyday life, which is a major industry.
The software industry is not too old in Bangladesh, but over the past 20 years it has escalated into many obstacles. If you overcome these obstacles, clothing for software or abroad will have a large revenue sector, such as human resources. The main purpose of this article is to identify these obstacles in the local software industry – to solve problems.
1) Obstacles for software companies:
It was not properly invested – investment in software products / platforms in our country is not enough. This is called the main cause.
- We do not have enough market information.
- Lack of qualified and high-class business professionals.
- Large group companies do not want to use business software for various reasons.
- Most engineers run startups that are ineffective in managing investments.
- Lack of bank financing.
- First of all, the software is integral.
Lack of qualified and high-quality staff:
- Media selection and the creation of IT engineers are usually wrong. Most students who study computer science and technology want to be software engineers. Lack of knowledge on how to prepare for many types of engineering posts, read this topic. As a result, students say they do not get a job. On the other hand, software companies cannot find suitable employees for them.
- Despite the presence of sufficient IT companies, the tendency to approaching professional software companies is very low due to the lack of Institutions.
- In the absence of an adequate senior software industry, new professionals are afraid to choose it as a career.
Create unplanned software / IT companies:
- Unplanned software companies start every day when none of the software companies start up without specific plans in developed countries. These unplanned software companies are trying to sell all kinds of products and services, which leads to uncontrolled market competition, price diversity, and consumer trusts at the end of the day. If we cannot cope with this excitement, the software market will be even more damaged.
- Software is a business that cannot be done with a short-term plan. Of course, long-term planning is required. In the absence of which we see that the company is rapidly moving from one type of service to another type of service. This means that the first business service plan was not a long-term one. Becoming a business entrepreneur requires patience and strong morale. Today, studying the history of those who saw in the industry for 40-45 years, their ability, mental strength and endurance reached them today.
Software cannot be business oriented:
- Most of the country's software development companies offer their services to several clients for the first few years. But after one or several years, customers will not be able to provide service support. Most of the software architecture and infrastructure of the company are not ready to provide support to clients later; the software does not work at the end of the day. As a result, customers lose confidence in software companies, while software companies blame the customer.
First of all, due to barriers in the software market, there are many main reasons why services are not oriented. When developing a product and marketing it should be considered for minimum service for 20 years.
Techno-Commercial Partnership Company:
- Most of the old software companies in our country consist of business companies and technology companies of new companies, but software companies must create technical and commercial partnerships for product development, market, legal, risk and agreements.
Product compatibility, not market analysis:
- Local software companies began to create and distribute products without local and international computational analysis. He can not survive in market competition. It should be borne in mind that such large business companies as Microsoft, Google, Oracle and Ultimate Compactors of Software Business Therefore, the software market should not enter the business without natural and computational analysis.
Not enough certification:
- Due to the lack of quality, security, and certification processes of local software companies that have lost all these vulnerabilities and, above all, the integrity of customers has become everyday.
2) Customer confusion:
Sufficient knowledge of purchasing software:
- With the exception of a few of our domestic client companies, others cannot demonstrate software acquisition skills and IT services. Due to lack of awareness and skills, what they are buying does not last long. The checklist is different from buying software, intellectual property and IT services, and there is a lot of disagreement with software vendors that have a discussion over which relationship breaks , which leads to the dangers of customer data.
Non-standard business processes:
- Small or medium-sized companies operate in non-standard business processes. But when it comes to software, they have to face many difficulties in achieving the standard format. Because of this, many customers do not buy standard software using special ordering software; from any team or company — most of the time, updating and maintaining this software is very complicated and expensive.
Lack of information knowledge in client companies:
- Companies believe that their professionals are very afraid to take software. They believe that their IT department will be able to weaken their positions (many use it). But this is not a mistake for understanding only IT – because of the software system, it will not change the position or responsibility of anyone, but it will be very useful in the performance of their duties.
3) Space in the field of education and software:
- Computer science or engineering, such as MBBS, does not receive guidance that will work in any specialization with a degree. Schools should help create skills for their decent positions.
- Many trainings in the market operate in public and privately, most of which play no role in the software industry. The main reason for this is that the curriculum is not related to the needs of software development companies; a curriculum is being created. A few more obstacles are created only due to the lack of practical education.
4) Barriers to trade:
- None of the trade bodies working in the IT industry of Bangladesh, basically does not work with software. During the work on the events at the hearings, the development of the market, raising awareness and working at the political level is very low and slow.
- Software member companies are not classified at the public and private levels. As a result, the government or a large company runs the risk of acquiring an electronic control system from a call center service company.
- Most of the trade does not work at intervals of Internet companies, e-commerce companies and software.
5) State barriers:
- The government is trying to get the country's petrochemical products, but the classification is very weak, and there is no way to make decisions based on the advice of many trade authorities.
- Local companies have a much lower priority for government procurement, and domestic software is not clear at a high level. As a result, software that must be purchased from a local one also comes from other countries. It was also noted that we were bought from all countries where there are no good diplomatic or trade relations with the country. For these reasons, many things are being undertaken from domestic resources into operation by foreigners, whom we do not head.
- In the near future, due to inexperience or carelessness, our modern data security is likely to become impossible.
- These are not rules that need to be quickly taken into account for purchasing, updating, updating, and protecting data for software. As a result, many government systems are gradually becoming ineffective. If all of these items are not systematic, it will be difficult to protect the state data.
6) Professional Prevention:
- Foreign orientation: in Bangladesh, a good professional means higher education abroad and permanent residence later. A big reason for the infrastructure or security of a country I didn't think about. If a country gets a little illiterate, the country goes ahead. However, the government should also consider how to ensure equal domestic work after higher education.
- Not to be career oriented: in terms of training and skills, there are fewer software industries in the industry. Many people do not know when they come for an interview and come for an interview.
- Freelancing / Startup / Job – do not worry about what to do, and do not create a good position in any of the above.
- Technology Less knowledge: methods emanating from any subject cannot be understood by our professionals.
Finally, software business is one of the most complex enterprises, but for those whose plans, investments, architecture, at the stage, it becomes much easier.
All kinds of assistance are needed to overcome these barriers to maintaining and improving the software industry.[প্রকাশিত মতামত লেখকের একান্তই নিজস্ব। প্রিয়.কম লেখকের মতাদর্শ ও লেখার প্রতি শ্রদ্ধাশীল। প্রকাশিত মতামতের সঙ্গে প্রিয়.কম-এর সম্পাদকীয় নীতির মিল না-ও থাকতে পারে।]