Nintendo has revealed it’s close to the controversial creators program. The website for the program will also be shutdown on the 20th of March 2019.
Replacing the Nintendo videos. NCP anymore. These new guidelines have been uploaded to the Japanese website. There are a few basic rules:
It’s a funeral for all your lovers to be able to make.
If you want to follow the rules of the game, it’s not necessary to follow the rules and the screenshots of the copyright ("Nintendo Game Content"). sites.
Here are the exact guidelines:
- You can view your videos and channels using the monetization methods separately specified by Nintendo. Other forms of monetization of our intellectual property for commercial purposes are not permitted.
- Encourage input videos and commentary. Nintendo Game Content are not permitted. You may, however, post gameplay videos and screenshots using Nintendo system features, such as the Capture Button on the Nintendo Switch, without additional input or commentary.
- It was officially released by Nintendo (such as product trailers or Nintendo Directs).
- If you want to use a third party, you must be able to accept third-party rights.
- Sponsored links are officially affiliated with or sponsored by Nintendo.
- We believe that it is unlawful, infringing, inappropriate, or in line with these Guidelines.
It would be updated if necessary:
Please understand the guidelines. You may also need to update these guidelines.
There is also an FAQ you can read, to clarify these new guidelines. Nintendo and content creators improve from this point onwards.
What do you think of these new rules? Tell us below.