Sunday , September 22 2019
Home / argentina / Neighbor Garin, who was hospitalized for leptospirosis, died

Neighbor Garin, who was hospitalized for leptospirosis, died



Late this evening, Pablo Mediavilla, a 26-year-old boy from Garina, who was hospitalized in serious condition for more than 15 days with a picture of leptospirosis, a disease transmitted by rodents, died on Tuesday. At first it was said that Pablo could have been infected with Hantavirus, but finally this picture was excluded from his research.

Pablo was seriously hospitalized almost two weeks ago in the hospital of Muñiz in the city of Buenos Aires, and finally, according to media reports Pilar a DiarioOn Tuesday, January 29, he died from a case of leptospirosis, which was detected on January 20, after the first case of the likelihood of infecting a boy with hantavirus, the fact is discarded after reviewing the results of research conducted at the Institute in Malbran.

On January 16, his case was made public when it was distributed in various ways that a young man who worked at an FV factory in the city of Villa Rosa was placed in Fatima’s private clinic with a symptom similar to that of hantavirus. The disease is also transmitted by rodents.

He was later transferred to Muñys Hospital at the request of his family, who accompanied the boy during his days of hospitalization, and after several days with a careful forecast and in serious condition, the young man lost his life in the last hours.


Source link